International Women’s Day was celebrated at Chandigarh in the presence of Respected Dadi Ratan Mohini Ji,Joint Chief of Brahma Kumaris and Respected Didi Chaakradhari Ji, Chairperson of Women Wing and Director of Russian Centers.
On this very auspicious occasion and in a grand gathering of more than 8000 (including a great number of Bks who have come from all corners of Punjab Zone) in mela ground Sector 34, Chandigarh, 58 sisters dedicated their lives (Samarpan Samaroh) to transform this society into a golden aged one. Besides 130 young kumaris pledged to dedicate themselves in the very near future (Sankalp Samaroh) .
Dadi Ratan Mohini Ji blessed all and asked them to lead their lives according to shrimat and having pure and positive thoughts for all. Didi Chakradhari Ji asked one and all to become very strong spiritually to face all kinds of challenges.
Chief guest was Mr Justice Rajan Gupta, Judge of Punjab and Haryana High Court and a number of distinguished guests included Chandigarh Mayor Mrs Raj Bala. former Mayor Mrs Harjinder Kaur and a number of jurists, administratore, politicians, doctors and businessmen.
On 9th March, Rajyogini Sister Jayanti, Director of European centers addressed a very special gathering of more than 400 distinguished guests at Rajyoga Bhawan, Chandigarh. Theme of her talk was Constant Happiness. She explained that real happiness can be experienced by knowing one self and by understanding and having mental communism with our Supreme Father.
Two programs on the occasion of 84th Trimurti Shiv Jayanti were held on 22nd February 2020 at Rajyoga Bhawan, Sector-33, Chandigarh.
1) 3 kms Prabhat Pheri, Flag Hosting and Felicitation of 6 Social Leaders in Morning.
Chief Guest -Hon’ble Justice Mrs. Daya Chaudhary- Judge, Punjab & Haryana High Court
1) Mrs. Neena Singh- Trustee and Chief Functionary, Bharat Prakarsh Foundation (for education of underprivileged children)
2) Mrs. Sangita Vardhan, Founder and Chairperson-Vatsal Chaya Trust and Chairperson, Child Welfare Committee, Chandigarh
3) Sh. Raksah Rasila- Sub Inspector, Chandigarh Police ( for 140 times blood donation and cremation of 1350 unidentified bodies)
4) Sh. Vivek Trivedi- Social Development Officer, MC, Chandigarh ( for 15 yrs service for Poverty Alleviation, `Livelihood, Community Development, Women Leadership, Climate Change and Youth Development Employment & Skill Building)
5) Mr. Jagdish Singh Diwan, Social Worker (for education of underprivileged children)
6) Mrs. Rekha Trivedi–Founder , Wheel Chair, Cricket Federation of India, an Association of promoting wheel chair cricket and other Divyang Sports in the Country.
2) Public program on “Spiritual Significance of Maha Shivratri”
Mr. J. M. Balamurugan, IAS, Principal Secretary to Governor Punjab and Administrator, Chandigarh.
Hon’ble Justice Mr. S K Mittal, Chairman, Human Rights Commission, Haryana.
VIP get together was held at Chandigarh, Sector 33 on 5th January 2020 for some invited guests on the occasion of New Year.
BK Amirchand Bhai shared new inspirations for new year. He said that the year 2020 begins the shift towards a Pure Vibrational Global Consciousness. Each of us has to contribute to it with our shift from body consciousness to soul consciousness and with our pure thinking and living.
BK Uttra Behn said that this year we should take a pledge that we will live a happy life by forgetting whatever bitterness we have for anyone.
BK Arun Bhai coordinated the stage. BK Neha Behn conducted guided meditation.
In the last BK Uttra Didi gave them all small saugat and blessing card.
Some VIPs who attended the program :
Sh. T C Gupta, IAS- Additional Chief Secretary, Haryana Govt.
Sh. V K Meena, IAS- Secretary, Punjab Govt.
Dr. Amar Singh Chaudhary, Commissioner, Right to Service Commission Haryana
Dr. A P Sanwaria- Senior Cardiologist
Mrs. Harjinder Kaur-Chairperson, Chandigarh Commission for Protection of Child Rights (CCPCR)
Mrs. Neena Singh- Social Worker
On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, Brahma Kumari Sisters tied sacred Rakhi to H.E. Sh. V.P. Singh Badnore – Hon’ble Governor Punjab & Administrator, UT Chandigarh,
Sh. Manoj Kumar Parida, IAS- Advisor to the Administrator, UT Chandigarh
Sh. Ajoy Kumar Sinha, IAS -Finance Secretary, UT Chandigarh
Sh. Sanjay Bainiwal, IPS- Director General of Police, Chandigarh, UT
Padam Shree R.K. Saboo, Former President Rotary International Ltd.,
Police Officers, many High Court Judges and Many Senior IAS officers of Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh.
BK Uttra Didi, Director -Brahma Kumaris, Chandigarh tying rakhi to H.E. Sh. V. P. Singh Badnore, Governor of Punjab and Administrator of Chandigarh.