The Last Rites of Rajyogi Amirchand Bhai Ji , from Chandigarh
International Women’s Day was celebrated at Chandigarh in the presence of Respected Dadi Ratan Mohini Ji,Joint Chief of Brahma Kumaris and Respected Didi Chaakradhari Ji, Chairperson of Women Wing and Director of Russian Centers.
On this very auspicious occasion and in a grand gathering of more than 8000 (including a great number of Bks who have come from all corners of Punjab Zone) in mela ground Sector 34, Chandigarh, 58 sisters dedicated their lives (Samarpan Samaroh) to transform this society into a golden aged one. Besides 130 young kumaris pledged to dedicate themselves in the very near future (Sankalp Samaroh) .
Dadi Ratan Mohini Ji blessed all and asked them to lead their lives according to shrimat and having pure and positive thoughts for all. Didi Chakradhari Ji asked one and all to become very strong spiritually to face all kinds of challenges.
Chief guest was Mr Justice Rajan Gupta, Judge of Punjab and Haryana High Court and a number of distinguished guests included Chandigarh Mayor Mrs Raj Bala. former Mayor Mrs Harjinder Kaur and a number of jurists, administratore, politicians, doctors and businessmen.
On 9th March, Rajyogini Sister Jayanti, Director of European centers addressed a very special gathering of more than 400 distinguished guests at Rajyoga Bhawan, Chandigarh. Theme of her talk was Constant Happiness. She explained that real happiness can be experienced by knowing one self and by understanding and having mental communism with our Supreme Father.
1) Mrs. Neena Singh- Trustee and Chief Functionary, Bharat Prakarsh Foundation (for education of underprivileged children)
2) Mrs. Sangita Vardhan, Founder and Chairperson-Vatsal Chaya Trust and Chairperson, Child Welfare Committee, Chandigarh
3) Sh. Raksah Rasila- Sub Inspector, Chandigarh Police ( for 140 times blood donation and cremation of 1350 unidentified bodies)
4) Sh. Vivek Trivedi- Social Development Officer, MC, Chandigarh ( for 15 yrs service for Poverty Alleviation, `Livelihood, Community Development, Women Leadership, Climate Change and Youth Development Employment & Skill Building)
5) Mr. Jagdish Singh Diwan, Social Worker (for education of underprivileged children)
6) Mrs. Rekha Trivedi–Founder , Wheel Chair, Cricket Federation of India, an Association of promoting wheel chair cricket and other Divyang Sports in the Country.
चण्डीगढ़ के सेक्टर-43 ए में सेवाकेन्द्र पर शोर्ट मेडिटेशन रिट्रीट का आयोजन किया गया। जिसके मुख्य वक्ता.. हरियाणा के अम्बाला कैंट से आए राजयोग प्रशिक्षक बीके करण ने रिट्रीट में पावर पाव्इंट प्रेजे़ंटेशन के माध्यम से लोगों को सदा खुश रहने के टिप्स दिए और राजयोग का अभ्यास कराया। आगे इस रिट्रीट के अंत में सेवाकेन्द्र प्रभारी बीके कविता ने भी प्रतिदिन सभी को राजयोग मेडिटेशन करने की सलाह दी।